The Python Papers Anthology is the umbrella entity referring to
- The Python Papers
- The Python Papers Monograph
- The Python Papers Source Codes
under a common editorial committee. It aims to be a platform for disseminating industrial / trade and academic knowledge about Python technologies and its applications.
General Scope of this Anthology
- Python User Groups and Special Interest Group introductions
- Technical aspects of the Python language
- Code reviews and book reviews
- Descriptions of new Python modules and libraries
- Solutions to specific problems in Python
- Consolidated summaries of current discussion in Python
- Mailing lists or other forum
- Companies and organisations using Python
- Applications developed in Python (such as held in the Python Cheese Shop)
In short, we are soliciting submissions where Python is an integral part of the answer.
The following are links to article templates:
- For The Python Papers - Microsoft Word format, OpenDocument Text
- For The Python Papers Source Codes - Microsoft Word format, OpenDocument Text
- There are 2 formats for The Python Papers Monograph
Please use these templates in your manuscript preparation.
The Python Papers Anthology is indexed/harvested/listed inOAIster | Ulrichweb Global Serial Directory | Academic Journals Database | Ovid LinkSolver | Index Copernicus | Public Knowledge Project @ Simon Fraser University | The eGranary Digital Library | PANDORA @ National Library of Australia | Google Scholar | EBSCOhost - Computer and Applied Sciences Complete Database | Directory of Open Access Journals | Directory of Research Journal Indexing | NewJour (TPP and TPPSC only) | Open J-Gate (TPP only) | Electronic Journal Library @ University Library of Regensburg (TPP only)